Depending on the browser and operating system at times the assessment system may not work. We are fixing a few things to make the assessment engine compatible with all the browsers and operating systems. In meanwhile, please follow the below steps to make the most out of the assessment engine.
- If you are getting a 404 error on the assessment page, then please run below command on your webconsole and then reload the assessment page.
rsync -avz --ignore-existing /cxldata/cloudxlab_jupyter_notebooks/ /home/$USER/cloudxlab_jupyter_notebooks/
- If you think your logic is correct and still system is not accepting the answer then please follow below steps on the right-hand side(Where Jupyter notebook appears)
- Make sure you are working on the Jupyter notebook appearing on the right-hand side of the assessment page. The assessment engine can evaluate your answer only if it is submitted in the notebook which appears on the right-hand side of the assessment page.
Close all other Jupyter notebook tabs in your browser
Click on “File” and then “Save and Checkpoint”. Wait for the checkpoint to be created
- Click on “Control panel”
- Click on “Stop My Server”. Wait for the server to stop
- Click on “Start My Server” and wait for the server to start.
- Once the server is started, you will see something like the below image interface.
- Now reload the assessment page, execute the code again in the notebook and resubmit the answer
- Here is the screencast covering the above steps of point 2.