Answer is not submitting

Sir, today whenever i am trying to submit my answer it’s showing something went wrong even i copy paste the same given answer still it’s not getting submitted right now i am totally fed up i don’t know what’s wrong kindly help @sandeep giri

Hi. Gurinderjeet.

I rechecked and it is fine now.
Kindly restart the server from the control panel at the right side if submit won’t work.

All the best!

Thanks a lot sir highly obliged yesterday it was working fine today while running the program it is showing asterisk after too much wait i am not getting the output ,how can resolve it?

Hi, Gurinderjeet.

I have rechecked the Jupyter and it is working fine.
The star symbol may be due to infinite loop or internet connections etc
If such case arise then kindly delete the cell and restart your server and resume your work.

If still you are facing the problem send the screenshots of the same.
All the best!

1 Like

My answers are still not getting submitted kindly resolve this issue sir

Today is last date of my course so kindly help me as soon as possible

Thanks sir for always helping whenever i stuck somewhere :pray:@satyajit_das sir but today i need immediate help please help me i have very less time

@Gurinderjeet_Kaur Are you facing this problem on all questions? Or is it some particular slide? Please share links if you can

Hi, Gurinderjeet.

I have rechecked it, now it is fine!
Now you should be able to do it.
Still facing the issue send the screenshots!

All the best!

1 Like

Thanks a lot sir with your help today I completed my course on time

I am geeting error “Directory not found. Please again.”
Seeems user assigned to my login is different or system is unable to link my Jupyter console user to logged in user.
Please look into image shared for the Error.

Close all the unwanted opened tabs in the browser which may be taking the bandwidth.
Restart your server from the right hand side and submit it again!
It should work!