Problem with Assessment (Value of standard deviation for rnd_cv_scores is not correct)

Dear Team,
Please help out facing issue with this assignment, even after copy past from hint same error showing after submitting the answer, Checked all previous codes were well submitted, Please advise I have just 10days left to clear the course, I have restarted the Kernel and Server, still same issue.

Screen Shot 03-29-21 at 02.56 AM|690x390

Is this resolved? I see a mention in another thread that it has been solved.

Hi Damanjit, let me explain what may have gone wrong, and that may help you resolve the issue. Usually what happens is that our assessment engine checks part of your code which is necessary to approve/reject it. Now it so may happen that those checked parts of your code were perfect, however, some other part of your code may need some changes. We have explained all steps you can take to debug these errors at the below link:

Here are a couple of things you can check quickly:

1. You need to write the code on the default Jupyter notebook given on the right side of the split screen and not on a separate tab
  2. You need to ensure that after restarting kernel, you execute all the codes from the beginning
  3. In case you have already taken the hint/answer for the current step, try repeating the process from step 1 (this is given in the above link)

Let me know if it worked. We are always there to help you.