I'm having problem with Assessment Engine. How should I fix?

sir,
whatever i/p i’m giving or program i’m running its not giving any o/p
please kindly fix this

Hi @Nikita_Mohanta,

Your kernel is stuck in a loop or may be some internel error. Try to restart your kernel or use a new notebook. If happens sometimes when there are a lot of codes in a single notebook.

I hope it helps.
Regards

sir please help me to solve this problem

• Define a function with the name str_func that takes one argument and returns the last character of the string passed to the function as a parameter.

Sample Input:
str_func('1234')
Sample Output:
'4'

• Define another function with the name sum_str_func that takes one argument and returns the sum of all digits in that number. The argument passed can be str or an int . You need to convert the integer to a string to calculate it’s length, and then use a loop to add each digit to calculate the sum of all digits.

Sample Input:
sum_str_func('1234')
Sample Output:

This error is coming with every assessment…Kindly help with this…How to fix it!!

1 Like

I too am facing this problem since 2 3 days…CXL team please advice the solution

Hi @Mr_Zubin,
You have to follow the instructions written in the slide and then submit the answer and you have to do it in the right -hand side playground only.
Also i have replied to your comments please check them.

Hi @Shantanu_Narvekar,
I have replied to your queries in comment section of related slide, if there is some other issue you’re facing please reply with the screenshot.

thanks. this got resolved today morning.

1 Like

Hi ,

I followed all the steps mentioned in this blog,I am still getting below error while submitting the answer.

" something went wrong, please try again later"

most of the time i am getting same error and not able to submit answers.
i am wasting a lot of time doing it again and again.
please help

Thanks & Regards,
Anju

Hi Anju Peeter, would request you to comment below the assessment with a screenshot of your code and the error that you are getting. Also, please note that you need to write your code in the default notebook given on the right side of the split screen.

Hi @Anju_Peeter,
The loop seems to be running infinitely and making the kernel unresponsive.

columnsToScale = ['temp','hum','windspeed']

scaler = StandardScaler()

train_set[columnsToScale] = scaler.fit_transform(train_set[columnsToScale])
test_set[columnsToScale] = scaler.transform(test_set[columnsToScale])
train_set[columnsToScale].describe()

Hi,

I am having trouble loading the data.

Load Datasets

df = pd.read_csv(’/cxldata/datasets/project/ny_stock_prediction/prices-split-adjusted.csv’, header = 0)

and I am getting the error below

FileNotFoundError Traceback (most recent call last)
in ()
1 # Load Datasets
----> 3 df = pd.read_csv(‘ls/cxldata/datasets/project/ny_stock_prediction/prices-split-adjusted.csv’, header = 0)

4 frames
/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas/io/parsers.py in init(self, src, **kwds)
2008 kwds[“usecols”] = self.usecols
-> 2010 self._reader = parsers.TextReader(src, **kwds)
2011 self.unnamed_cols = self._reader.unnamed_cols

pandas/_libs/parsers.pyx in pandas._libs.parsers.TextReader.cinit()

pandas/_libs/parsers.pyx in pandas._libs.parsers.TextReader._setup_parser_source()

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘ls/cxldata/datasets/project/ny_stock_prediction/prices-split-adjusted.csv’

Thanks alot for helping

Please remove “ls” from the beginning of the file name.

Hi Sandee,

It doesn’t work even if is without the ls. It seems like the file doesn’t exist. Do you downloaded the file ?? mind sharing ?

Submit button is not working

The following code worked for me:

import pandas as pd
df = pd.read_csv('/cxldata/datasets/project/ny_stock_prediction/prices-split-adjusted.csv')
df

Hi,

Could you share the details?