I'm having problem with Assessment Engine. How should I fix?

Yes it is good hhhhgff

my console appeared to be blank and i tried refreshing the page several times

height = 60
width = 40
new_area_of_rectangle = height * width
print(new_area_of_rectangle)

can you help me with the problem no. 27
This is the above code I have written wrt the problem

height = 1.7

weight = 72.25

bmi = weight / (height * height)

print(int(bmi))

I am facing problem with 28 no. question

The notebook in my Workspace is not appearing making me unable to solve assessments.

Can you please solve this issue as soon as possible. Same problem is also happening In Chrome.

Hi ,From Today i am not getting the options for MCQ question to select the answers. Please help on this what happened to my account.

Hi,
It’s working fine from my end. Can you please check it again?

I am attempting MCQ on Topic 14 Q 103 (The total market value…) for Advanced AI for Investment course. The correct option is being shown incorrect. In fact, all options are being shown Incorrect. Seems all 4 options are tagged as incorrect by Assessment Engine. Please fix.

Hi Saswata,
Thanks for informing the issue. I have corrected it. Please recheck it.

Hi Team,
I am not able to see the UI properly. As after completing one assessment it is not proceeding to the next assessment automatically. Also The topics are not getting displayed on the page.Please see below screenshot.

I am attempting MCQ on Topic 15 Q 55 (The betas for the market portfolio …) for Advanced AI for Investment course. The correct option is being shown incorrect. All options are being shown Incorrect. Seems all 4 options are tagged as incorrect by Assessment Engine. Please fix.
The same issue had occurred in a previous chapter. Please fix. It is stopping me from completing the chapter

Hi Prerna,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The issue is fixed now. Please recheck.

Hi Saswata,
I have corrected it. Please recheck it. Can you please tell where this issue occurred in previous chapter?

It has been corrected. Topic 14 Q103. It also faced same issue and I raised it here requesting t solve it. It was solved then as well. I just pointed out similarities

Please help me on this, From yesterday i am facing this issue.

@Sandeep_Akode @sandeepgiri , Sir please check on this issue already its been 3 days getting same error .

I cant able to connect the Jupyter notebook, getting the below error

Hi Santosh,
You have exceeded the 3GB storage quota which we provide according to Fair Usage Policy(FUP). You are using 3.2GB of disk space currently. Try deleting some unnecessary files to resolve the issue. You can know more about it at https://cloudxlab.com/faq/6/what-are-the-limits-on-the-usage-of-lab-or-what-is-the-fair-usage-policy-fup

1 Like