Unable to sign-in onto the My Lab

Hi,
Its always throwing the error “Invalid Username and Password” though i am just trying to sign-in by copying the credentials and pasting them in the login cells. Till morning it was working. It stopped working right now. Please find the screenshot. Please resolve it asap
Regards,
Ravi

Hi Admin,
Request you to please look and resolve the issue asap. I am unable to complete my assignment.
Regards,
Ravi

Can you check under ‘My Lab’ if you’re using the correct, and latest password ?

Hi @ravikiran_nalla,

Try to login cloudxlab with incognito mode in your browser. See if it resolves your issue.

In case you are still facing problems, please drop a mail to reachus@cloudxlab.com with your username and your query request.

Regards

Hi @Ankur_Sinha ,

I just completely restarted my Firefox browser application and tried with the same credentials and it worked. Not sure, how the problem resolved?

Note that i have not tried the “incognito mode”. But, how the authentication problem gets resolved in private browsing mode?

Hi @ravikiran_nalla,

Ya, its the incognito mode in Chrome or private browsing mode in Firefox.
I faced similar problems in the past. Tried this and it kind of worked most of the time. There might be some conflicting cache memory or cookies problems with the usual mode.

Happy Coding

Regards

Hi,

Could you please check once again and let me know if it is working fine now. You might want to type in the username and password instead of copy pasting them.

Thanks.

Hi @rajtilakb,

Yes, the Problem resolved on its own. I did not do anything different which made it work. I did the following.

1. Restarted the browser and signed-in
  2. Using the browser in incognito mode and it signed-in.
  3. I am typing the credentials instead of copy and pasting. Note that when i initially raised the issue on 13th June, i typed the credentials, but still it did not worked.

Whenever i encounter the issue, i am following the above steps in resolving the issue.

In short, it is working fine so far.

But, occasionally i see “Not Connected” as shown in below. The problem goes away only after either i refresh the page or doing the sign-in again after closing the page or the browser. Note that the problem happens even after i am active on the “Jupyter” Note book and actively writing the code in the cells.

Regards,
Ravi

Hi,

If the Jupyter notebook remains idle for too long, or you are trying to run any intensive process, our bots kills the notebook as a part of our FUP. You can read more about it from the below link:

https://cloudxlab.com/faq/6/what-are-the-limits-on-the-usage-of-lab-or-what-is-the-fair-usage-policy-fup

You can check out the below discussion to know how you can avoid your Jupyter notebook getting disconnected:

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi
thanks for the info. I tried all the options. Also I restarted Server several times. Always it is showing connecting to kernel message and then it is showing unable to connect.
Can you please help me in this
Regards
Meena

I replied to your mail/comment earlier today. Could you please check. Thanks.