Topic 7: Bike Rental Forecasting

I have completed this entire project, however, the system is not letting me complete the same because it fails to recognize some of the sub-topics. Sub-topics 20-23, 32 are not being detected by the system even though the rest of the codes are being detected just fine. The outputs are fine, and just to check whether my codes are correct, I have even taken the help of hints. Yet, the system is not detecting the correct codes.

Could you please help me complete this topic? @abhinav and @satyajit_das, I came across a similar issue while completing my Email Churn project. In that case, I did not change a thing, yet the code was recognized by the system at a later date.

Rajtilak, I have updated the testcases on Thursday.

Did you try again after that?

Hi @abhinav. I tried it today itself right after your reply, it didn’t work. What’s surprising is that it can detect most of the steps, it only throws up an error in just a few cases. I have attached a screenshot of the error and my notebook for your reference.

Interesting.

I am not able to reproduce it. Could you please message me (in the forum) your contact number. Let’s have a call and see this error on zoom screen sharing. This way I will be able to see why some learners are facing this problem.

Thanks,
Abhinav

Sure thing. Messaged you my number.

This has been resolved. Thank you very much @abhinav, it was really great talking to you!

Gist of the discussion was - Please use the notebook which appears the in the right hand side of the assessment engine, else system will not be able to evaluate it.