Lab is Non-functional

Your website is functioning fine…But since this evening am not able to work on Scala (Prompt Commandd & Scala IDE) or even Jupyter notebook.

It is showing me an error since last 3 hours…

Kindly rectify this technical issue. Have sent you a screen-shot for your reference.

Hi Sameer_Sippy,

I think the issue has been resolved. I had the same issue but now its back to normal. Please try to login again.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah Ankur… Appreciate a prompt reply and Thanks a lot !!! Console is indeed functioning now…

2 Likes

We are monitoring it continuously.

Thanks Sandeep for looking into the issues…

1 Like

Dear CloudX Team,

Again from yesterday evening my lab is Non-functional. Yesterday morning, the lab was functioning normally. Mu user id is ss7dec3857.

The kernel goes dead. I am unable to execute my codes. The kernel becomes unresponsive after opening my file/Jupyter notebook.

I have rather wasted my weekend over this particular issue. My user id hasn’t crossed 3 GB of storage space. Then what is the issue???

Kindly request you to verify the issue with my userid. Looking towards a favourable and positive response.

Pl note that it is timeout error you are receiving from the external server from where you are downloading the data.

I think the same data is available in /cxldata/datasets

Hi Sandeep,

Appreciate your prompt response. I am aware about it — that Wine dataset is available at the given link.

I have executed it also. Kindly refer the screenshot.

I am trying out & executing optional codes for importing the Wine dataset. Not just limiting it to the tutorials website.

Main idea for doing so and executing optional alternatives is to get hands-on experience so that it can be applied even in Real-Time to have better understanding of the subject by experimentation & usage of trial-error methods with better conceptual understanding.

Thanks and Regards,
Sameer Sippy