Hue Hive console getting timed out

Hi, while running commands on Hive’s HUE console it’s getting timed out but i am able to run the same command on HIVE Linux shell. I have shared a screenshot of error message below.

Same issue with me as well for lat 2 days…

Hi @Amol_D and @satyajeetpradhan6998,

I do not know why Hive Thrift service is behaving erratically.

Let me see the logs and check it.

Thanks

Hi Abhinav, thanks for responding. Today while trying to access Hbase it was getting timed out too. If possible please look into it too.

Thanks

Hi @satyajeetpradhan6998

Are you talking about HBase on Hue?

If yes, that is not working after the new lab setup. I will check it out. Please use command line for the same until then.

Thanks

HI @abhinavsingh,

Today again I am getting the below error while accessing HIVE

504 Gateway Time-out 504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.12.2

@abhinavsingh, @sandeepgiri
from hue I am not able to create any table. Can you please help.

Amol

I am able to create table and execute.

Hello Sir, i have the same issue with mine. I have a presentation tomorrow and i won’t be able to graduate if I don’t execute my queries on HUE. Please help me as soon as possible.

Hi @kveena94,

I do not why this error is coming. I could not find any thing in logs. Also in the ambari, hive server is up. I have restarted Hive server for now. Could you please use the hive command line instead of Hue until we figure it out.

Hello Sir, I have to show the graphs on HUE in a working condition in the presentation. Please let me know if there’s any other way I can execute and show the graphs. It’s very important. I hope you understand the situation. Thank you

Hello Sir, I tried to execute them again and I’m able to execute the queries now. Thank you very much.