Hive is throwing error in HUE- Error loading columns

Hi Team,

I am a member of a course Big Data with Hadoop and Spark. I am facing some problem with Hue since last Saturday, 2nd Feb. During the weekend hiveserver2 was down and I was not able to connect to hive either from Hue or Web Console. It was showing below error message:

Could not connect to ip-172-31-20-247.ec2.internal:10000

Now the server is up and I am able to query tables from hive in the command prompt. But from Hue, it is showing below error when I try to query data in table tweets_raw under database PIYU_TWITTER_SENTIMENT

Error while processing statement: FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException Class org.openx.data.jsonserde.JsonSerDe not found

Kindly look into this matter and guide me as I am stuck and cannot proceed from last two days.

I am also facing issues loading issues and but errors are different between morning and now.
Failed to open new session: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
504 Gateway Time-out 504 Gateway Time-out nginx/1.12.2

The error you mentioned could be due to the heavy use of resources. This error seems temporary to me it often comes during the weekend but doesn’t last long.

However, the json error which I mentioned in the post is permanent from the last four days and I could not find any solution. Please let me know if you have ever faced similar issue or have any idea regarding the solution. Thank You!