interest = (x * rate * 1)/100
x = x + interest
comp_interest = x - old_principle
return comp_interest
else:
return(0)

i did not understand the program. please help

Sir
i cannot able to login hue after entering username and password…no error but not entering to hue browser

Hello Mr. Abhinav,
I am Srikar and i have just entered in to this field of Data Sciences .I have been working as a Business Analyst in an equity research firm for last 5+ years .I am pretty much interested to know how do i connect the dots ? its seems to be a good learning & practicing environment. But i being from a business background it has become hard for me know how all these tools and languages are interconnected with each other?
I would like to know is there any way that i can get a basic understanding in how all these are interconnected.Any video source,some basic understanding …a bigger picture of how the things are connected … any suggestion/help will be appreciated from your side.
Thank you,
GBM Srikar
gbmsrikar@gmail.com

Dear,
Got registered,opened the cloudxlab site. already at the MyLab section.
when I m trying to click Jupyter it is asking for username and password. I have the username, how to get the password

Somak

The username and password would be in “My Lab” section.

Sir,
in console i defined the path(copy pasted) but the message is coming as Invalid Syntax

This command is to be executed on bash (Linux console), not on python prompt.

Sir,
I have completed the video 0,1,2 and many questions in between. it is showing some progress in my profile. However because of network time out i restarted and fond it is asking me to start from beginning. This is not ok. everytime the network goes out i need to restart from beginning. this way i can never complete.

Hi Nick,

Which assignment are you solving? I want to understand it.

Sir,
Thanks for the reply. that was resolved.
Everytime I run a lecture video, after some time (may be 10 to 15 minutes or so) the jupyter notebook becomes inoperative and * sign comes in. to practice the video topic i always need to add/open seperate browser which is not convenient.
Please suggest what to do
i have attached the screenshot

Hi,

My Notebook is getting disconnected in every 3-4 minutes and troubling a lot.
Restarting Kernel, Clear Output and Run all - I need to do almost every few minutes.

I am unable to practice efficiently this way.

Could you please guide and fix the problem?

BR,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Please check if you are running intensive loops or consuming too much RAM.

Please check this: https://cloudxlab.com/faq/6/what-are-the-limits-on-the-usage-of-lab-or-what-is-the-fair-usage-policy-fup

Thanks Sandeep,

But I am unable to find clear instructions on how to check disk usage (for my home directory /home/… ), RAM etc.

Like for disk usage, I checked du -sh for my home directory and it is 2.4 G which is in limit.
Leaving notebook idle for even 2 minutes and it is disconnecting me - this pattern is fixed. So, something wrong with my lab account!

I am sure there might be steps already somewhere.

I have run some basic commands like df, du, ulimit but then realized that for cloudxlab there must have already instructions to check.

Could you please guide me to steps for user specific checks (with complete instructions)?

Appreciate your help please.

BR,
Rajiv

Hello Sir

Is there an equation used to determine dirty data. If so may you please assist

Check it here: My User Disk Space Quota in the lab has exceeded. How can I clean the unnecessary files?

To figure out the dirty data, there is no equation as such. There are many ways to understand the dirty data or inconsistent data. Few of the ideas are mentioned in the end to end project:

1. https://cloudxlab.com/assessment/playlist-intro/170/end-to-end-project-regression
  2. https://cloudxlab.com/assessment/playlist-intro/186/end-to-end-project-classification

Will certification be provided for the free enrollment course without lab for python for beginners course.

Thanks & Regards,
Samiksha Pawar

Hello My Query is related with Web Console. Could anyone help with what username and password should be used to log in web console. I am not able to log in the console.

how to get fast response support ? i have learning issue with several lessons

Question : 1. What’s the fees and eligibility criteria.
2. EMI options available
3.Duration
4.Want to Apply Directly.