Unable to start Oozie 4.3.0 after fresh install

Hi there. I’m trying to install and run Oozie 4.3.0 on a pseudo-cluster on top of Hadoop 3.0.0. Currently I have a Hadoop stack up and running including HDFS, YARN, Hive, Sqoop and Flume. I want to use MySQL for Oozie DB to install

After completing the setup process, I have the following symptoms:

• “oozie-start,sh sharelib create” has created a shared library into the HDFS shared folder as expected
  • “ooziedb,sh create” has created all tables into MySql database as expected.
  • “oozied,sh start” seems to work OK, no errors are shown and it throws all configuration parameters as expected (hostname, tcp port and so on)

but

• “oozie admin oozie http ://localhost:11000/oozie -status” fails on connecting to the server (connection refused) after 4 retries, and no web server seem to be listening on port 11000

The only error I’ve found into the log files is inside catalina.out, telling this:

"ERROR: Oozie could not be started

REASON: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/fs/permission/AccessControlException

Stacktrace:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/fs/permission/AccessControlException

I’ve found no explanation about this error on the web, so I need experts advice to fix it and make it work