Topic 3: Python Foundations Assessments is not displayed in the course list

Hi CloudxLab Team,
I have completed 100 % of the course “Python for Beginners - EICT, IIT Roorkee” on 12 May 2020. Earlier when I have enrolled and till I have completed, it was showing 4 courses in the Course list
i) Python Foundations
ii) Python Project - Churn Emails
iii) Python Foundations Assessments
iv) Linux Basics.
The screenshot is as follows:

But today, when I logged in and checked, I found it was showing only 3 courses with 99% completed.
i) Python Foundations
ii) Python Project - Churn Emails
iii) Linux Basics.
Screenshot is as below:

I checked and found it was showing one exercise from Tuples as not attempted or solved, which I have already resolved, and finally the Lambda expression chapter as not attempted, which I have already attempted and completed.
As a precaution, I have attempted the Tuples, left exercise marked as unattempted, and have gone through the video session of Lambda Expressions to be marked as completed.

Please check for above points mentioned.

Where as I have already informed at reachus@cloudxlab.com about my course completion and issuance of the certificate and have received reply from them.

Thanks & Regards,
Radheshyam Kori

Hi Radheshyam,

The “Python Foundations Assessments” has been added into the “Python Foundations” and some of the concepts have been revisited. That is the reason you are seeing discrepancies.

Hi Sandeep,
Ok. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Radheshyam Kori