Not able to access to datasets on HUE

Hi Team,

As mentioned in FAQ I tried to follow exact same steps that are given in FAQ for accessing the Dataset provided by cloudxlab then it is showing below error.

Could you please help me to resolve this issue & also suggest me how to upload these data files in Lab ?

Kindly open Hue in incognito mode or use Hive from terminal. All the datafiles you can navigate via console also!
Kindly refer the below.

Can you please give me the local directory path to copy files from local to hdfs ?

Your home directory is the web-console where you are working.
Just type ls to see all files.
use pwd to find your local path it should be like /home/your_cludxlab_userid/

similarly go to hdfs and find the path. it should be /user/your_cludxlab_userid/

For example to copy files from local to hdfs you can user below.

hadoop fs -copyFromLocal /home/Your_cloudxlab_userid/NYSE_daily hdfs://cxln1.c.thelab-240901.internal:8020/user/Your_hdfs_userid

Fro example the below is mine

hadoop fs -copyFromLocal /home/satyajitdas114a57801/NYSE_daily hdfs://cxln1.c.thelab-240901.internal:8020/user/satyajitdas7801

All the best!

As mentioned above i did find the data set on respective path however files are not available.
PFB screen shot for your reference

1. First one is the files at your local user /home/your_cludxlab_userid/ is the path use pwd.

2. Use hdfs dfs -du /user/satyajitdas114a57801 to find the files in hdfs at the path /user/your_cludxlab_userid/

Kindly go through the linux and hdfs course

Tried with your approach but not able find the files under /home/pankaj56843526/
PSB screen shot

Pankaj, your userid is pankaj56843526 and you have not enrolled for any course, after enrolling you will do the handson and you will get access for all the files in the cloudxlab environment.

In Handson you need to clone the data and you will get all the required files to do your works!
Then you will get all your files in your home directory!

Still i am not able to find the files after subscription. SHOWING BELOW SCREEN AFTER LOGIN. Can you please look into it ?