Newbie - uploading file with WinSCP - I don't see it in Lab

I am using WinSCP to upload a small .txt file (warandpiece.txt). I saw the how to video. Connected OK uploaded the file /home/username.
Then I open lab -> Web Consol and log in successfully.
Type ls and the file is not there. I have another .txt file there person_wine_3.txt that I put there and that file does not show in WinSCP /home/username/.
Where can I find the file warandpeace.txt

Hi,
Please ensure that the file has been successfully transferred using WinSCP to the correct directory. If that doesn’t work you can use the PSCP tool.
To transfer files from your local windows machine to the Cloudxlab console you can use the PSCP command line tool. For this, you’ll have to download PSCP and navigate to the directory where you downloaded PSCP. And then you have to run the following command, from your command prompt on windows

when you are in the directory which has the executable PSCP file run the command
pscp filename cloudxlab_username@ipaddress:/directory

Running this command will transfer your file to the Cloudxlab console in the specified directory after prompting you for a password.
You can download the PSCP tool from here

Thank you, I noticed when you upload a file or make a directory to the /home/username it puts everything in the cloudxlab_jupyter_notebooks this is why you cannot see it in WinSCP.

Hi @Spencerr,

This is strange. I just tried and the file got copied to my home directory. Can you please check it again?

Thanks

Yes I have two files uploaded and cannot see them in WinSCP (person_wine_3.txt and warandpeace.txt). In console “home/username”

Could you try once again?