MLOps to DevOps transfer

Hello,

I recently completed the MLOps certification training course and I also wanted to try the DevOps certification training course, but I now realize that a lot of the content in MLOps certification training overlaps with the content from DevOps certification training.

If I buy the DevOps course are all of my projects and completed modules from MLOps going to transfer to this DevOps course or will I need to redo all of the projects again?

Thank you.

Hello Giedrius,

Congratulations on completing the MLOps certification training course! We’re delighted to hear about your interest in the DevOps certification training course as well. Rest assured, we value your time and effort in learning, and we have some great news for you!

As you’ve noticed, there is some content overlap between the MLOps and DevOps courses. The modules that are common in both courses and the ones you have already completed in the MLOps course will be automatically marked as completed in the DevOps course. This means you won’t need to redo those projects or modules, saving you valuable time and effort.

We believe in recognizing your achievements and ensuring a seamless learning experience. By carrying over your progress from MLOps to DevOps, we aim to provide you with a smooth transition, allowing you to focus on new material and exciting challenges ahead.

We encourage you to continue your learning journey with us, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Keep up the excellent work, and we look forward to seeing you thrive in the DevOps certification training course!

Happy learning and best of luck on your DevOps journey!