Mandatory Projects For Certification

Hi Team,

I want to know what is the criteria for getting certificate. In many discussion people are saying they have completed 70% and projects, and they are requesting for certificates.

I want to know what is the minimum percentage of course completion plus which projects are mandatory.I can see there are many optional projects as well.

I think even doing optional projects will increase percentage of course completion but i don’t know whether it will be counted in required number of projects to be finished for certification.

Thanks
Birendra Singh

Hello,

I see that you’ve enrolled in Machine Learning Specialization - EICT, IITR

The certificate guidelines for that course is -
Complete at least 60% of the topics of the course along with projects - analyze emails from Python, any 3 projects from Machine Learning and any 2 projects from Deep Learning. All the above requirements need to be met within 240 days from the course enrollment date to be eligible for the certificate.

You can find a list of mandatory/optional project in the LMS - They are clearly labeled (Image Attached for Reference)

Hope this help - Please feel free to let me know if you have any queries and I’ll be glad to help.

Regards,
Himanshu