I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case?

I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case?
Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. I have been stucaneph k here for more than one hour.

I have also created the /cloudxlab node still not going through , what to do in this case?

I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case? Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. I have been stuck
I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case? Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. I have been stuc
Still not working. kindly help

I am unable to proceed further, i am literally stuck, what to do, please help soon

Hi, Anirudh.
Zookeeper is working perfectly! Did you first create the node cloudxlab?

1. First create the node for your username in cloudxlab by create /cloudxlab/yourusername
    801 “Hi.”
  2. Then only you can create the ephemeral node using create -e /cloudxlab/yourusername/aneph ‘online-session’

Please refer the screenshots for your reference, it worked for me.