I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case?

I am unable to proceed, despite following all the commands of the instructions. What to do in this case?
Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. I have been stucaneph k here for more than one hour.

I have also created the /cloudxlab node still not going through , what to do in this case?

I am unable to proceed further, i am literally stuck, what to do, please help soon

Hi, Anirudh.
Zookeeper is working perfectly! Did you first create the node cloudxlab?

1. First create the node for your username in cloudxlab by create /cloudxlab/yourusername “Hi.”
  2. Then only you can create the ephemeral node using create -e /cloudxlab/yourusername/aneph ‘online-session’

Please refer the screenshots for your reference, it worked for me.

Hi , It’s not help me to solve same issue.

Please create a node /cloudxlab first if it does not exist. This can be done using the similar create command: create /cloudxlab 'somedata'

Hi, Thanks it is working.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue. Created a node cloudxlab but it says it exists.

The ephemeral node in chapter 25/47 and the previous one 24/57, even though i am seeing the result in my terminal, the answer is not getting submitted.

Any help?

Hi, Sujit.

Can you try again submitting it? kindly restart your server and still not getting submitting.
Kindly remember that once you come out from the zookeeper terminal ephemeral node will get deleted. So you need to create it again.
Still having same issue send the screenshots with your username.
I will try to fix it.

All the best!

1 Like

Thanks Satyajit. Its working now.