Hadoop projects query

How can i Demostrate my work or the projects that i have done in Hadoop , Spark and all on Github beacuse i am unable to find a proper way ??
So that i can make others aware that i know these Framework…

Please help.

Thankyou…

refer this thread.

Actually I know how to use Github, but my question is how to demostrate my Hadoop and Spark work over there as most of the coding part is done in the command line interface only.?

You can show the command and their respective screenshots of results, this shows you have done hands on.
You need to give reference that you have done in CloudxLab environment!

Hi,
I am facing a problem that i have done all the projects of hadoop and spark in the March and April only but i did not take any screenshot of it.
so how can i upload my work to Github.
Is there any way??
Please help me…

Solution1 :-
You can try to transfer the files from CloudXlab environment to your Local system any files related to the project. Then push to GITHUB.

Solution2 :- fork or download the GITHUB repository and make your local folder and do some modifications as per your requirements. Upload it to GITHUB Give reference to CloudxLab.

@Anubhav_Gupta,

To showcase your projects knowledge on GitHub, then you’ve to upload ur code, if it is MapReduce, then that Java project to be uploaded. If it is Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, then project related files to be uploaded.

in case it is Spark, try to upload Jupyter Notebooks or project directory to GitHub. Please upload your own code for credibility. You can fork above repos, still it is better with your own code.