Getting the below mentioned error in Kafka

I setup 3 node Kafka cluster on my HDFS cluster.
The Processes started successfully.

We while sending the message from Producer to Consumer : getting the below mentioned error

[2020-01-04 08:29:05,942] WARN [Producer clientId=console-producer] Error while fetching metadata with correlation id 3301 : {my-replicated-topic-1=LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE} (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
[2020-01-04 08:29:06,051] WARN [Producer clientId=console-producer] Error while fetching metadata with correlation id 3302 : {my-replicated-topic-1=LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE} (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
^C[kafka@linux01 kafka]$strong text
[kafka@linux01 kafka]$
[kafka@linux01 kafka]$

Requesting to please help !

COMMANDS USED
^C[kafka@linux01 kafka]$ bin/kafka-topics.sh --create --zookeeper localhost:2181/kafka --replication-factor 3 --partitions 1 --topic my-replicated-topic-1
[2020-01-04 05:27:15,875] WARN Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable (org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocket)
Created topic “my-replicated-topic”.
[kafka@linux01 kafka]$

[kafka@linux01 kafka]$ bin/kafka-topics.sh --describe --zookeeper localhost:2181/kafka --topic my-replicated-topic-1
[2020-01-04 05:28:45,880] WARN Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable (org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocket)
Topic:my-replicated-topic PartitionCount:1 ReplicationFactor:3 Configs:
Topic: my-replicated-topic Partition: 0 Leader: none Replicas: 2,3,1 Isr:
[kafka@linux01 kafka]$
[kafka@linux01 kafka]$

Error while executing the below mentioned Commands

bin/kafka-console-producer.sh --broker-list localhost:9092,localhost:9093,localhost:9094 --topic my-replicated-topic-1

bin/kafka-console-consumer.sh --bootstrap-server localhost:9092,localhost:9093,localhost:9094 --topic my-replicated-topic-1 --from-beginning

@satyajit_das @abhinav @sandeepgiri -----Please Help

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can not help out of the CloudxLab setup. We are a small team and it becomes hard for us to solve the envirnonment setup on your local machine

Hi @abhinav since you are experienced, so I am confident you have come across this error. I am making silly mistake only.

So, requesting if you can help on the error for kafka… I have already attached for your understanding. Please let me know if you need any further information. As a part of learning forum, It’s feasible to discuss on correct sense the technical errors a student might be facing for his own self learning with open mindset

[kafka@linux01 kafka]$ bin/zookeeper-shell.sh localhost:2181 <<< “get /brokers/ids/0”
Connecting to localhost:2181
Welcome to ZooKeeper!
JLine support is disabled
[2020-01-08 13:27:01,609] WARN Connected to an old server; r-o mode will be unavailable (org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxnSocket)

WATCHER::

WatchedEvent state:SyncConnected type:None path:null
Node does not exist: /brokers/ids/0

@sandeepgiri : pls help as I am making a dump mistake.

Can you make sure that there is the broker at id 0? What is the output of

get /brokers/ids/0