Data science course enquiry

i am interested in the data science course. What is the duration of this course, what is the fee structure ,is it internationally recognized and are the classes offline or online?

Hi Kanchana,

I am assuming you are referring to the PG Certificate Course in Data Science, AI/ML and Data Engineering by EICT IIT Roorkee.

Duration and International Recognization

It is an 8 months course. On completing this course, you will get a certificate from EICT academy IIT Roorkee. And we all know, IIT Roorkee is ranked 1st Among the IITs in the ‘Citations per Faculty’ parameter by QS World Rankings. It is also ranked #12th Best Global Universities in India by QS World Rankings. As QS World rankings is international rankings measure, it is internationally recognized.

Course Format

Classes will be conducted both offline and live. Some topics will be covered in live classes and some in self-paced classes. In addition, there will also be several doubt-clearing sessions with the course faculty.

Program Fee

The program fee is Rs. 2,99,999. Currently, this course is being offered at a 50% discount, which makes its current price Rs. 1,49,999. You can also avail extra Rs. 15,000 discount if you apply by 21 February 2023, i.e, today. We also offer several scholarships.

Scholarships

1. 10% Scholarships are available for students, women from STEM background and unemployed
  2. 5% Scholarship available for IIT Alumni and CloudxLab Alumni.
  3. Bring your friend along and avail discount upto 10%.

In addition to that, we also offer several EMI options starting from Rs. 8,118/month.

For more information, you can refer to PG Certificate Course in Data Science, AI/ML and Data Engineering

Feel free to call at 80-4920-2224 for further inquiries.

1 Like

Hi. I have just received an email from you that mentioned ,I am invited free to this masterclass. How can i enroll freely?