Celebrity Database Structure for Face Recognition

Hi, I am currently exploring one of your courses: Find the Celebrity who Looks like You using Computer Vision. The course was really well done and I am just reaching out with some further questions. This notebook relies on a large database of celebrity images and I would like to be able to customize it to include other faces. I was wondering if you could shed some light on how this database is structured and how I can mimic it on my local computer with my own data. I am not able to find the celebrity database used among the files in my Cloud X Lab window, so I am not sure how it is set up and how it operates with the code given. If you could share some more information or direct me to where the database is located among the files, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time!!

Hi Danielle, I saw your message when I logged in today. I have already reverted to you. You can type cd /cxldata/projects/lookalikeceleb/images in the web console to view the directory of images used for this project.