How Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can be used for your project or work?

Hi,
I am currently managing a product for the FinTech research company which tracks the banking technology deals that happen between FinTech supplier and the banks. AI and Ml can help us to identify these technology deals by analyzing the data from various sources in efficient ways. And even we can check the accuracy of the information being captured. Now after this course I realize we can track the transaction as well.

1 Like

Hi,

I am a Business analyst with financial firm.
I am learning AI & ML to improve the processes on the basis of Data collected.
In my mind, this will help strategize the portfolios for and help advisors/ investors to invest in much better way depending upon main market indicators.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi

I am working as a business analyst in software organization and I am learning AI to improve my skills it will help to step into next career level. AI can dramatically help businesses increase customer retention and prevent churn and also quality assurance this solution can speed up.

1 Like

HI,
Thanks for the introductory video, the most complex subject was explained in simple terms! Much appreciated. Our use case:

We setup and configured a big data platform, as a federation of siloed Data warehouses, ticket system(s) transactional data and real time data capture of SLA based ticketing system. Our use cases are:

1. Developed an ML Model to predict the outage of services (Data center services), based on the historic data (failures on when and why it happened). By training the ML model, we were able to predict upto 40% of failures (yes there were few false positives due to stale data issues), and this helped us to reserve the team in case of failures

2. Using a Federation of Data warehouse data(Sales, Marketing, Finance and others): Team is in the process to develop a model to predict the revenue for next quarter. Our goal is to provide a prediction model for Marketing and Sales executives, so they can align and plan the work accordingly.

Please let me know if you need any additional information, happy to share.

Sri

1 Like

Hi,

Currently working on data gathering.

Regarding project, I will like to use AI/ML to analyze the data and determine certain pattern or behavior to predict the future of buyers for an ecommerce store we’re about to launch.

Thanks
Abel

1 Like

Hi,
Being a Researcher and IT professional,

• Research Automation

AI supports in making a simulation of test cases for certain scenarios in my research dealing with huge data. Also helps in processing huge data for update and maintenance.

• IT Programming
    Relatively automate certain steps in programming that are done redundant using AI to reduce workload and save time through automation tools. In the areas like (Data Analysis, Customer Feedback and much more)

Regards,
Simi

1 Like

I’m working in an EPCM (Engineering, Procurement & Construction management) design consultancy that designs various refineries and heavy chemical industrial plants or units.
As I understand, the following 3 are few possible AI/ML applications that EPCM design consultants should try and encourage adoption :

1. A recommendation engine that recommends shortest path for cables/ pipes to a 3D modeller
    3D model is an integral part of engineering design of a plant that involves a lot of heavy equipment and civil structures with various pipes and cables connecting each other. Completely automating model design might not be desirable but the job of a 3D modeller can be made simpler if a recommendation engine can give options of preferable shortest paths for connecting pipes or cables between any two equipment based on obstacle detection and following safe practices.

2. Digitizing old hand drawn 2D drawings, layouts and diagrams shared by client of old plants for expansion projects
    Using image classifier models on several old drawings, diagrams and layouts that might include hand markups shared by client of old plants can give digital information that can be replicated or re used while design of expansion projects. This could improve efficiency and reduce time taken for manual efforts.

3. Efficient disaster / fire management
    Similar to how ecommerce companies manage their inventory using modern supply chain management techniques like tracking packages using GPS, workers in a large facility with RFID tags can be tracked by an AI/ML framework that can assist during emergency response by providing live instructions to workers on field during emergencies like guiding them to nearest assembly points. The model can also provide real time monitoring of the entire facility with enhanced statistics to aid disaster relief or rescue teams with actionable insights.

Application no. 2 above regarding digitizing of old project documents to derive usable digital information is already successfully undertaken in my organization which helps in engineers skim through hundreds of documents in minutes to be able to search for specific types of symbols or equipment used and the metadata associated with those from scanned or hand drawn documents shared by client.

1 Like

Hi,

I am in Clinical Trials area where-in the drug gets tested for safety and efficacy through various phases of Clinical Trials before coming to the market. Normally for drug to come to market, it takes many years and complex research and testing. Due to the amount of time it takes, there are possibilities where-in we need to make changes to the existing protocol in the middle of the study. Adaptive design is a rapidly evolving field where-in we can predict if the drug can be effective by using ML algorithms and predictive analysis. This is a case study where-in there is an extensive use of AI and ML to predict the success of the drug and adaptively changing the doses, size of population, protocol etc… which helps us save the time to produce the drug.

1 Like

My company’s main focus is AI, leveraging Natural Language Processing, Text-to-Speech, and Computer Vision to generate AI chatbots.

I am a project manager and currenty do not use AI for project management, but would like to track the data model training and use this to potentially improve planning estimations for each sprint, as well as forecast and estimation of the product backlog to assist with building product timelines.

1 Like

Artificial Intelligence can be used in increasing the efficiency correctness portability of various day to day projects

1 Like

I want to use AI/ML to solve Insurance industry use cases, specially in underwriting and claims processes.

These are most time consuming, complex and costly tasks in Insurance life cycle.

Input to these process are customer calls (voice) and/or handwritten documents (structured, semi structured and structured).

These documents can be anything and in any format - medicine invoice, discharge summary, police report, doctor prescription, witness statement, death certificate, survey reports, accident images, just to name a few

So if we are able to identify key fields from these different inputs, then we can look at automating rest of steps in process

1 Like

Hi,

I work as Training Manager, hence, I would like to use AI and ML in my vertical to predict the probable attritions during a Training Class for a specific Client. There are regular attritions during a class and hence using AI & ML we can find out what would be our Training Throughput basis the predictions to find out probable attrition numbers.

Thanks,
Sunny Suri

1 Like

Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence will be extensively used in various areas within the company. I will share a few examples:

Identifying sales leads that have potential to generate high volume sales in future is very important for business, Machine Learning and AI will be leveraged to solve this problem. Marching Learning techniques like Classification Approaches, Recommendation Engine, Natural Language Processing techniques will be used to achieve this objective.

1 Like

There are many use cases and applications of AI one can think of applying while starting a business- automating tasks according to skills and proficiency- with ratings of the employees to the given task- variable in bonus on this structure is a simple one.
For myself, I would like to make a classification model that can detect an image and identify it’s copy and origin on the internet- which is then minted as an NFT with the datestamp and ownership.

1 Like

Hi,
I am confident AI can be used to enhance the performance of telecom business supporting applications by monitoring and reporting any breach in defined SLAs and suggesting preventive measures.

regards
Nikhil Ingole

1 Like

I am from the networking industry. Some of the ways AI/ML can be used here are:

1. To keep track of the running systems on the network and its applications. After collecting the data for a few months on the status of the systems and the applications, this data can be used to predict the behaviour of the systems. It can be used to identify anomalies in advance and one or more actions can be configured to be executed, in case the anomaly occurs.

2. AI/ML can be used to observe user behaviour on the use of the applications(for example observe how the user uses or browses the GUI), and a customized experience can be provided to each user. This will help users in Enterprise class applications where there are a large number of features available on the GUI and not all users may need all features. So, by observing each users’ browsing behaviour, the most commonly used features may be provided on the first page and other features can be relegated to other pages.

3. In wireless network security, the behaviour of the network can be observed and data collected. If one or more users/devices are trying to access the network without authorization, that user or device can be classified as a rogue-device or a rogue-user. More insights can be identified as to the location of the rogue-devices, the timing of unauthorized access, the category of the users, the type of probes sent…etc

Thanks
SG

1 Like

In my view AI and ML can be used in this vertical in many ways like:
Navigation
Train the drones for autonomous flights
Track objects with precision
Mapping areas

2 Likes

I work as Technical Associate Architect in Fintech company where we sell customized portfolios to our HNI Clients depending upon their risk appetite.

Below are the use cases that can be used

1. Calculating the risk profiles

2. Asset Allocation depending upon customer’s profile

3. Market View or Direction

4. Optimal / Automated Portfolio Generation

5. Rebalancing the Portfolio

1 Like

Hi All,
AI and ML can be used for creating BOT application

1 Like

Hi,

I am a Trader, Investor and Analyst of Equity Markets and financial instruments.

In regards to project, I will like to use AI/ML to analyze data and determine certain pattern or behavior to predict the future in equity investments and financial management and forecasting of economic circumstances across the world.

Thanks
Kunal

1 Like